Monday, May 18, 2009

Zoo!

May 9, 2009...

It was such a beautiful day and the first time in a long time that Brett had off work so we took full advantage of it. We got up early with all of our neighbors and went out to Breakfast. It was the first time in a long time that i could eat what i wanted since my wisdom teeth were removed. I think everyone is very surprised by how much i can eat and still be tiny. I figure it will probably catch up to me some day but till then I'm going to enjoy it.

After breakfast we all decided to go to the Zoo. It was my first time ever to the Zoo in Virginia and my first time going to any Zoo since i was in 9th grade. Brett and I were really excited.


First thing you see when you enter the Zoo is this humongous black ball that has water coming out of it. Of course being the adults that we are, we had to play in it. Then we went to see the pigs. I have never seen a pig this big before. I wanted to take it home with me it was so cute! We spend a good couple of hours looking at all the animals they had. I don't even thing we had enough time to see them all. But that just means we can go back again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment