Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wisdom teeth...

April 17th, at 8:00 in the morning, Brett took me to get my wisdom teeth extracted. All four of them! I was so nervous and scared. I know its silly cause its just wisdom teeth, but I've heard so many horror stories and I was so afraid of the after math. In the middle of the procedure I woke up, they told me I still had one more tooth they needed to remove so I should go back to sleep and I gladly obliged. I woke up in so much pain. Brett, bless his little heart, staying with me all day and took care of me. Because my stomach is not used to pain killers, the Vicodin they gave me made me very sick. I couldn't keep anything down. So my oral surgeon has informed me to stay off all pain medications and just tough it out. YEAH ME! So my cheeks are so puffy and painful. But everyday gets a little bit easier. They say that day four and five are the worst, which means when i go back to work is when its going to be the toughest. I guess time will tell.

So for me its mashed potatoes, pudding, jello, and yogurt for the next week or two.

(before)

(after)

No comments:

Post a Comment